- The materials
THE STORY IS THE ONE
OF THOSE WHO LOVE THE SEA
The story is the one of those who love the sea, and who loves the sea knows that must have two essential qualities: tenacity and perseverance. Because the sea can change every minute and the winds are not always favorable.
All this is confirmed by the story of the shipyard Eolo , that has been struggling for years to maintain the high quality of its boats and the formula 100% Made in Italy.
After 47 years of activity the family Fortunato has demonstrated that it is necessary to point to more and more higher standards of quality, professionalism, innovation and product reliability.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
LASTING OVER TIME
We select the best available materials on the market, looking for the most appropriate solutions in terms of quality/ price/needs;
- Neopentyl Gel coat that keeps the colour over time and protect the boat;
- First stratification of vinyl ester resin – anti-osmotic and protective for subsequent layers.
- Certified steels and viterials CE A2/A4-316
- Glues and sealants (Mapei and Sika)
- Fabrics and wood treated and chosen to withstand the most varied climatic conditions
Assistance and warranty
all over Europe through our dealers
or directly from the yard